- Spring into every run with the lightweight and supportive Brooks Ricochet running shoe. It features a super comfortable interior to prevent irritation and kicks up your energy a notch with its quick transitions to keep you performing at your best while you're on the road.
- Predecessor: N A.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8mm.
- FitKnit upper moves and expands along with your foot for an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Hidden interior heel wrap and sueded heel tab prevent irritation.
- Lace-up closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- BioMoGo DNA has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Removable cushioned footbed for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- DNA AMP midsole features polyurethane foam, wrapped in a TPU skin, that captures the energy created by each foot strike and gives it no place to go but up - straight back to you.
- Durable rubber outsole has a flexible arrow-point pattern that helps you move from heel to toe quickly without ever losing energy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 9 oz
© 2021 www.levelimaging.com All Rights Reserved.