- The Caldera is comfortable and lightweight, according to some reviews.
- More than a few runners noted the good arch support of the shoe.
- Many were satisfied with the shoe’s traction on varied surfaces.
- Some runners liked the cushioning and supportive feature of the shoe.
- The double mesh upper remains breathable while preventing small debris from entering the shoe.
- The heel counter provides a secure and comfortable heel lock-down, as noted in some reviews.
- True to size.
- The well-ventilated upper is also quick-drying, as reported by a handful of expert reviewers.
- More than a good number of runners considered the Caldera as the best trail shoe from Brooks.
- It has ample trail-specific protection for ultra runs without compromising weight.
© 2021 www.levelimaging.com All Rights Reserved.